1. What kind of pets do you allow? Do you permit exotic pets?
We accept all pets, except any dog full or part Pit Bull.
2. How many pets may I have?
There is a limit of 2 pets per household.
3. Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges to have a pet?
We ask for a security deposit equal to one half month's rent for each dog and a full month for each cat.
4. Is my security deposit totally refundable?
As long as there is no damage to the apartment or outstanding charges, security deposits are fully refundable.
5. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
A job transfer by the resident's current employer to another location more than thirty miles from the current location, only requires a thirty day notice. A transfer letter on the residents' company letterhead must be submitted with a written notice. This must be given on the first of a month or will not take effect until the first of the following month. Please see Leasing Office for Termination Guidelines.
6. What utilities will I be responsible for?
Residents are responsible for gas, electric, trash, and water/sewer.
7. How long is the term of the lease?
Our standard lease term is 12 months. Short term leases are also available with an additional $100.00 premium.
8. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
You can call the Leasing Office, visit our website, or place the maintenance request in writing and drop it off at the office. Should you experience an after hours maintenance emergency, you may call 302-731-1978 and leave a message with our answering service who will deliver the message to the appropriate maintenance personnel.
9. When is my rent payment due?
Rent is due on the 1st of every month.
10. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
On the 6th of the month, a 5% late fee will be accrued.
11. What form of payment can I use to pay my rent?
We do accept most major credit cards, personal and certified checks and money orders. We can also set up an automatic withdrawal on your credit card. Please see the Leasing Office for details on automatic withdrawal or for information on rentpayment.com.
12. Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours?
After our normal business hours, rental payments can be placed into the dropbox located at the office. Payments can also be made on rentpayment.com.
13. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
Of course we do allow visitors, however the lease only permits the lease holders to reside in the unit for any extended length of time.
14. Do you have reserved parking?
We do not have reserved parking. There is an abundant amount of parking available.
15. I have a motorcycle, where can I park it?
Once the motorcycle is registered with the office, you may park it in any parking space that is available.
16. My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
For safety and security reasons, the office should be notified of any children that will be residing in the unit for an extended period of time.
17. Can I install my satellite dish at my apartment?
Although we do allow the use of satellite dishes, there is a waiver that must be signed and rules and regulations that must be followed. Please see the Leasing Office for Satellite Guidelines.
18. Do you have cable services?
Although all of the apartments are 'cable ready', we do not provide any cable services.
19. Will you accept my delivery packages for me?
As a courtesy to our residents, with some limits of course, we will accept packages at the office.
20. Do you have a list of Preferred Employers?
All Federal and State of Delaware employees
Bank of America
University of Delaware